Medicare has four basic parts that help with health care costs. Each part provides coverage for different types of health care services.
- Part A: Hospital insurance
- Part B: Medical insurance
- Part C (Medicare Advantage): Includes Parts A and B, sometimes Part D
- Part D: Outpatient prescription drugs
If you answer “yes” to at least one of the following questions, you may be eligible.
- Are you age 65 or older and have Social Security or Railroad Retirement Board benefits?
- Are you under age 65 with certain disabilities?
- Do you have ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) or, at any age, End-Stage Renal Disease?
To be eligible for a Medicare Supplement insurance plan, you must have Medicare Part A and Part B.
To be eligible for a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan, you must be entitled to benefits under Medicare Part A and/or enrolled under Part B.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. Let us help you find the coverage that works best for you!